Today I’ll enlighten you all with an advance technique of prosecuting premonition.
This technique’s called BelPre34.
Just follow me step by step:
1) Go inside the suspect’s house.
2) Find a 4-legged, lazy and hairy feline (very fluffy one is recommended)
3) Pick it up.
4) Stroke once on its forehead
5) Tickle 3 times under its chin
6) Dance while holding it about 10 seconds
7) Quickly dive your head into its body or other hairy area (e.g belly or side)
8 ) Inhale and smell vigorously!
You have successfully foreseen what your suspect is currently or was cooking in the kitchen (hopefully for you)!
I do this most of the time when I stepped into my suspect’s apartment in colony manor, RIT.
And most of the time I foresaw either ayam masak merah or curry.
This premonition is mind blasting isn’t it?
I know right?